Thursday, March 22, 2007

Public Service Announcement

To all my dear readers:

This blog has moved over to Vox at http://chivacongelado.vox.com. Why? For a number of reasons.

  1. The interface is more user-friendly to post certain things such as video.
  2. It does look funkier (genkier a good friend would say).
  3. I am able to post straight from my N93. No small matter given that most of the ideas that come here I write down to my mobile device anyway, as I don't always carry my PC.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds.

I'll leave all the previous posts in this blog, but it will no longer be updated. Thanks for the ride so far, I hope you come along to the next adventure!

4 comments:

ceronne said...

ya el nuevo en mis feeds.

vox no es el una de las nuevas aventuras de Loic Le Meur?

Se pasaron todos los posts de blogger?

Chiva Congelado said...

Es de los de Six Apart.

Todos los posts de blogger han sido transplantados a su nueva casa.

Lo único que no me gusta es que actualmente te tienes que registrar para hacer comentarios, pero están trabajando para poner OpenID.

Chiva Congelado said...

Dear Mr. Lehto,

I wholeheartedly agree with everybody's freedom to express themselves however they see fit, but frankly, I don't agree with your opinions. I am actually quite disgusted by them and by your absolute lack of tact, even though I'm neither a Muslim nor an African.

Take your bigoted opinions somewhere else where they belong.

jesu said...

Hey vives en finlandia? yo ire el proximo año a hacer mi tercer curso. Buen blog